My First Post

10:00 AM Posted In , , , , , Edit This 0 Comments »
My first post on my attempt at blogging!  I'd like this to be a place to journal about my art projects...whatever they happen to be.  My daughter has encouraged me to create a site to write about my art.  I think it will be fun!  I'm a recently retired art teacher and am enjoying working on art projects for myself these days instead for my classroom!  


I've just connected with creativeeveryday.com to, hopefully, to give me a jump start in creativity in 2011.  Yeah!!  This seems to be an interesting site where Leah has a challenge "with the idea of bringing more creativity into our lives". 
  I look forward to seeing what projects I'll create in the coming months. She has monthly themes as a suggestion to help if you care to use her idea.


Creating the look of my blog was a learning experience for me this evening and it is still a work in progress.  Fun and frustrating at the same time.  I'd like to add some of my favorite blogs -ones that I enjoy visiting whenever I have time.


Well I'll sign off until next time....

0 comments: